MM arenas. Fiber is price to good to be true Any one used Please

shugmx

Visit site
Hi
I was hoping if anyone could let me Know if they have used this company, MM arenas. I will be ordering over the phone, as price beats local prices. They are based in Scotland Balmakeith Ind Est, IV12 5QW Nairn. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Steve50

New User
Visit site
do not use MM Arenas. The owner Andrew MacBeth is very plausible but in reality he cannot be relied upon. We paid a significant amount of money and nearly 5 months later work is still not finished.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
They seem ok from what I can see a good few of the large venues in Scotland have used them with great results. They built a massive and fabulous outdoor arena at a venue close to me that I'm hoping to use once I have the towbar on the car.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Hi
I was hoping if anyone could let me Know if they have used this company, MM arenas. I will be ordering over the phone, as price beats local prices. They are based in Scotland Balmakeith Ind Est, IV12 5QW Nairn. Thank you in advance for any advice.

If the quality of arenas you see is good, and the only problem is non completion, then you can resolve this by insisting on a contract which has penalties for late completion. If he won't accept your contact terms, then you'll know where you stand. If he doesn't complete, you'll still have the money to pay someone else to finish it. My biggest regret on my arena was not keeping some money back for payment on completion. The arena was finished fine but the guy left his heavy machinery blocking my field shelter for weeks, and didn't put the stuff removed from the old arena where I told him to, or build the scalpings path to it he was supposed to.

MMarenas

New User
Visit site
There are many clients out there that will only settle for blood. Even if the company ploughs 7500 of its own money into carrying on building a arena for a client to try keep them happy. But we guess that's not good enough for them. Can't believe they have the hard neck to comment saying don't use them.

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
There are many clients out there that will only settle for blood. Even if the company ploughs 7500 of its own money into carrying on building a arena for a client to try keep them happy. But we guess that's not good enough for them. Can't believe they have the hard neck to comment saying don't use them.

We have built many many a good arenas and have several happy clients. Just some clients that will never be happy
Hmm, I always wonder when a business apparently pops up with such unprofessional posts whether it is in reality a rival firm trolling.

MMA, if you are truly who you represent yourself as, then you have a lot to learn about customer relations.

Rollin

Visit site
Can't keep everyone happy

This is how you should reply.

"I am sorry to read on this forum that some of our customers are unhappy with the service we supply. Please contact us immediately so we can resolve the situation. We have installed a number of arenas and have many satisfied customers but we value our reputation and are concerned that some of our clients feel obliged to post on social media. I re-iterate, we hope to come to a happy conclusion" ...or some such.

Your approach of 'The customer is to blame' is not likely to win friends on this forum. This is the second post I have seen about your service on this forum.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site

Just how wrong is your survey and quoting system, that it's cost you 7,500 to complete an arena to the customer's satisfaction ???

Will you accept a contract with penalties for late completion, as I suggested to someone above?

EmmasMummy

Visit site
NEVER EVER USE THIS MM ARENAS COMPANY!!

Latest info on them from creditor/supplier!

!! UPDATE ON MM ARENAS !!

!! ANDREW MACBETH !! MM ARENAS, NAIRN !!

As shared previously, Mouse Valley Plant Ltd are owned 000's in unpaid hire invoices from Andrew MacBeth of MM Arenas, Nairn.

This was taken to a new level a couple of weeks ago when we tried to visit a job site that Andrew was working on, in order to discus a plan to repay the money owed to us.

Instead of being a man about the situation and speaking with us face to face. Andrew decided to turn violent by driving at high speed into the rear of one of our fleet support vans. He then proceeded to push the van approximately 20 yards down the road and drive off at high speed. Luckily no one was injured by his behavior!

This has resulted in our van being written off (twisted rear chassis legs) and consequently the value of this will be added to the outstanding money due to us my Andrew MacBeth and MM Arenas.

Pictures show the damage to the van and the distance that it was pushed down the lane.

Andrew seems to think that by avoiding us that somehow he will no longer have to settle his unpaid invoices, this is simply not the way we do business.

ONCE AGAIN, WE WOULD ADVISE ALL PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS TO AVOID THIS CROOK AT ALL COSTS!!

ANDREW MACBETH IS NOTHING BUT A CRIMINAL AND THEIF!!

Any information with regards to the current whereabouts of Mr MacBeth would be much appreciated.