Mobile weigh bridges

Chianti

Visit site
Does anyone know of a mobile weigh bridge service that would cover Surrey area? Don't particularly want to link it to a feed company review as am happy with what I'm using.

chaps89

Visit site
My vet has one, I've never paid for it as a special visit but I pay £15 extra for it to be bought along when the vets out for annual jabs and check up.

Sandstone1

Visit site
Allen and Page are good and don't push their food on to you. You don't have to use their food but they give you a free bag on first vist. Or used to anyway.

SEL

Visit site
If there's a few of you on the yard then the feed company ones are worth a try. We had a few people using various Topspec products so they came out - they were fine with non Topspec users but yes, they did advise on their products.

Shay

Visit site
I've used both the A&P one and the Spillers one (Claygate Surrey). For both yard visits (they will do the whole yard if asked) and for pony club camps. Both have been really good. They don't push their feed. They will give advice if asked but its not pushy. You might find someone on yard feeds one or the other anyway! But they do get really booked up, especially in the summer.

Otherwise there is often a BHS weighbridge at larger shows or the sunshine tour championships if you don't compete affilliated.

Yardbird

Visit site
Have tagged you on Facebook as mobile weighing coming to Surrey Aug 25 advertised in Surrey Horse Facebook Group.

Kat

Visit site
Just get the one of the feed company ones, they will advise you to change to their feed, just nod and smile then carry on feeding what works for you.