Mollie on her new yard.

FionaM12

Visit site
Before her move, I wouldn't have dared to tether Mollie. Even in her stable she'd pull on the rope, eyes rolling. But here she is at mucking out time on the new yard:

MollieBobsmll.jpg

That's my dog Bob by the way, learning to behave around horses! :rolleyes:

MollieArkright1.jpg

A pretty chilled, laid back girl. :) Still has her drama queen moments of course, but a big change from before. Please excuse her moth-eaten-looking coat, she's shedding her woollies in handfulls!

Last edited:

Polo*Pony

Visit site
What a lovely pair of horses - she looks beautiful in that second picture especially. :)
AND gorgeous stables - I love that kind of set up.

Glad Mollie is so happy at her new yard :):)

cassie summers

Visit site
awww Mollie looks lovely gald she is enjoying her new home and its good you can take your dog we have loads of dogs at our yard which is great as dont have to walk the dog as she just comes to yard with me and walks up the fields

bumblelion

Visit site
She looks very happy and chilled! Pleased moving has worked out for you both. I'm making the move from having the horses at home (they're very chilled) to a yard soon. Hoping they remain chilled! It seems a nice relaxed yard with structure so hoping will be more beneficial for all of us!

FionaM12

Visit site
She is lovely, but she looks a nutter tied up there so I think you should send her to me :p

Hahaha! Bob's a nutter too so you can have a BOGOF deal! :eek::D:D

Thanks everyone, yes we're both happy these days. She's a different horse. She's the most vocal horse I've met, keeps up a contant chatter of soft wickering noises at anyone who might give her attention. It amuses everyone on the yard. And they all say they know when my car's approaching by the frantic whinnying from her stable. :)

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
:D i remember your previous posts and am so pleased that the yard move has proved to be such a success.... well done and hope you enjoy her for many years....

Emilieu

Visit site
She's the most vocal horse I've met, keeps up a contant chatter of soft wickering noises at anyone who might give her attention. It amuses everyone on the yard. And they all say they know when my car's approaching by the frantic whinnying from her stable. :)

^^love this :D so glad the move has worked out for you both, well done on taking such a brave step x

Lozzybell

Visit site
I'm so glad to hear that moving has gone so well, Mollie looks really good in the pictures!! :D
My horse, Chester, goes crazy as soon as I get to the yard, he nickers like crazy! But that's my boy for you, :D

Hope everything stays as well as it is!;)