Monarch saddles

MissMoo

Visit site
Got one in December on the recommendation of my saddler who also uses these saddles. Not a ridiculous price, fits my mare brilliantly and is incredibly comfortable.

horsesforcourses

Visit site
Bought on in February, really really comfortable. Adjustable gullet. Mine came with a Med/Wide in, so perfect fit. Nice and light. Leather really soft, so no need to break it in.
Two lots of knee rolls (large and Med) and back blocks. All on velcro. Showing slight wearing (colour fade) where leg swings back (whoops), but for the money they are absolutely perfect. Bought with the intention that it will 'do' until WB 6 yr old stops growing. But to be honest, it will take some prising to get me out of it. Mine is the MONARCH VSJ-X

Mamamia

Visit site
I have a jump saddle. It's ok for the price, but you can certainly tell it's a cheaper saddle. It slips a lot on my mare (but that may just be her). Don't think I'd buy another one, I would rather buy a better quality second hand saddle.

Floxie

Visit site
Two lots of knee rolls (large and Med) and back blocks. All on velcro.

So this does suggest you can change them out... does anyone have any idea where you'd get them from?! I'd love some smaller ones on my dressage saddle.

EDIT: Which, to stay on topic, I like very much, but it does have very big rolls!

irishdraft

Visit site
I have a jumping saddle by monarch very pleased with it but actually if I have a thick numnah and lean to one side it does slip abit

pony&cow

Visit site
I would rather buy a better quality second hand saddle.

I tend to agree with this. I dont know how much stock my saddle fitter has in second hand so am looking into what she stocks new. Bates, im not a fan of cair. Wintec, is a no go. And equipe are mega money. So monarch is possibly an option.