Monty's first morning with new mum!

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Little man couldnt believe his luck when he was presented with a bucket this morning (now I know someone said no need to feed him, but couldnt resist a little feed). I managed to trace a previous owner last night who was really helpful and concerned about his plight. He has been to 3 sales since February and was possible bought by a dealer at a sale in London (somewhere). Going out shortly to graze him in hand for 15 mins. Definately feel like a 12 year old .... sooooo excited. Thought i'd share this with you all this morning xxx

S_N

Visit site
Awwwwww reading this has really cheered my morning up. It's so good to know that there are people like you out there.

Llwyncwn

Visit site
... grazed him in hand, he got down in light blue stable rug and rolled, both sides, got up and shook. His first taste of grass and first roll in 4 weeks!

Billie

community.webshots.com
Sounds like a very lucky ponio has fallen on his feet, I'm so glad he is better and I'm so glad you are now in charge!

Any chances of some piccies?
smile.gif

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Thanks Billie. Just got OH digital camera out ready. Have treated his rain scald just now and conditioned his main and tail - he was falling asleep. Think it may take a time for him to build up trust in me though. Taken 13 full barrow loads of sh*t out of his stable and put mats down with shavings. Think i'll have a drink on him tonight x

colmio

Visit site
Thank you for sharing Monty's progress with us. It has been an uplifting journey.

It is so good to hear about him firstly surviving. And now enjoying such simple pleasures as a feed and a roll. Wow! Very best of luck to you both- well deserved!

Please keep us posted on his, no doubt, ongoing improvement.

Cheers Colmio