moody mare

Blizzard

Visit site
I use NAF MAgic and its working!

If that doesnt work i woudl suggest their Oestress one, as that si specifically for mares.

Ive been using the Magic a couple of weeks and she has improved, not so excitable!

RachelB

Visit site
A horse I ride can be a right b*tch when she's not on oestress, we ran out last week and she was biting everyone and even kicked her fieldmate, which is very out of character for her usually. Got her back on it a few days ago and everything is calm and lovely again!

piaffe

Visit site
I have been using topspec calmer. BUT, i really am not sure it is has worked. As in; has it worked or has my horse just naturally become a lot calmer in his work?
confused.gif

lynspop

www.trainingtails.moonfruit.com
ive been using naf magic and am impressed with it- its made a real difference to my horses attitude, but specifically to mares- the naf oestress is good.

we've also in the past had mares on regumate from the vet- its an expensive option but very effective-we've had 100% success with it.

Visit site
Would bear in mind too that the first/last season of the year is always the worst. I have recently (July) had a mare and what a learning curve(!) this last season was def the worst and poor thing was v. frustrated and tense/excitable. Am def getting some Oestress as soon as days get longer again. (Have tried NAF Magic but she won't eat her food if it's in there!)