Moorcroft Welfare Centre Legal Action

r_lillian

New User
Visit site
A well known owner-breeder has sent a letter of claim to Moorcroft racehorse welfare centre for euthanasia of the their horses and those of other people.

Be aware of this if you are thinking of having any dealings with this organisation. Also be aware they have recently had a mass exodus of trustees

my horse sadly was one of the horses they PTS after 1 month of being in their ‘care’ I will always regret the day I made that phone call to that place

Chianti

Visit site
As I said, most people start with an introduction thread. Infact the forum has a whole area dedicated just to introductions.

Is it compulsory though? Can't we try not to be so suspicious of people's intentions. Maybe she joined and saw the OP and was interested. Maybe she doesn't want people to know more about her than her user name.

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Is it compulsory though? Can't we try not to be so suspicious of people's intentions. Maybe she joined and saw the OP and was interested. Maybe she doesn't want people to know more about her than her user name.
Eh? Conniegirl's post that you have quoted was made in March 2019, a mere year and 3 months ago, why the need to post it?

conniegirl

Visit site
this thread is over a year old are you stalking?

anyway this forum gets more than its share of trolls. A new member who only ever posts on extremely controversial threads is highly suspicious. Given that that member is “out to pasture” i was proved right to be suspicious.

Chianti

Visit site
this thread is over a year old are you stalking?

anyway this forum gets more than its share of trolls. A new member who only ever posts on extremely controversial threads is highly suspicious. Given that that member is “out to pasture” i was proved right to be suspicious.

I have better things to do than stalk on a forum. I read posts - I don't look at when they were posted. Maybe she's 'out to pasture' because of the response she got to her post.

conniegirl

Visit site
to find a thread this old you would have had to be actively looking for it, one doesn’t just stumble across posts this old.