Morbid question

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
My mum knows what to do!
smile.gif
(long list of people PF's NOT to go to!!)

GTs

Visit site
I am in someones will to look after one of their horses - if anything happened to this lady I am not sure what I would do with the horse. It might get shipped out here, it might stay in CA either way I would never sell her, and always give her a great home.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Amymay - why not rehome them? Just curious

[/ QUOTE ]
She's just not particularly easy - so unless somewhere like the ILPH would take her then she would be put down. I couldn't bare the thought of her being passed from pillar to post.

There are worse things you can do to an animal than put it down.

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There are worse things you can do to an animal than put it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like injecting it's eyeballs - -

TGM

Visit site
Chance is old and retired so would have to stay here - if for some reason that wasn't possible then the only option would be PTS. Sprite is easy-going and OH would arrange for her to be loaned out - he has enough contacts to find someone suitable.

burtie

Visit site
Yes they are, they are not mentioned by name just any horses so that it would cover any I own. It is also mentioned in my OHs will ad he is younger than me. In his will it states that any horses will go to my mum along with enough money to keep them (the amount is specified). She used to be horsey herself and the money would cover livery so she would only have to keep an eye on them. She also knows I would happily allow them to be loaned if she kept an eye on them.