Visit site
20150504_131521_zpsj8abrxnp.jpg

20150504_1326041_zpsxcymmhea.jpg

SDC12415_zps2mhicvcy.jpg

SDC12418_zpsvyvi10tj.jpg

SDC12421_zps4arirfmc.jpg

GemG

Visit site
Wow how cute! Gosh it must be a tiring life being a new foal!

...the bluebells add to the idyllic picture, lovely! You must be very pleased!

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Thanks all. She's certainly keeping mum on her toes. I popped up late this evening and little one was tearing round with Pepsi in hot pursuit.

Her registered name is hopefully going to be Falconers Foxdance. We were thinking of Foxy for a stable name but it doesn't suit her at all. I, too, like the pics of her in the bluebells so was leaning towards Belle? Or can anyone come up with a name using the letters from her to be registered name (that's how Pepsi got hers)?

Faracat, I don't know possibly. This is his first crop of foals, apparently there there has been a palomino filly born too so maybe! (Sire is Hollyhatch Huntsman)

SDC11628_zpswpyoufyb.jpg

Last edited:

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
That's a yes then he definitely carries cream ;) (or dun I guess? as foresters do carry it). The silvering in his mane is interesting though, might make me lean towards proper dun? Faracat :p. Dun + cream?

I like Belle OP, I agree Foxy doesn't suit.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
I don't see any dun factor markings, which I would expect to see in a dunskin, although the pale bits in the mane is typical of a true Dun's mane. If the palomino foal was out of a non-cream mare then he has to have Cream. His sire is Buckskin according to allbreed. More photos would be helpful. :D

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
The palomino foal was out of bay mare, pretty similar to mine actually. Huntsman's (Rowhill Senator) sire also produced palomino's so I guess the cream gene is there?

20150506_141027_zpsvcvzwqzy.jpg

Foal pic taken today. I am working on taking more!!!!!