More Puppy Pics

EventingMum

Visit site
With the worst possible timing, only 48 hours after picking Herbie up, last week I suddenly became very ill resulting in a blue light ambulance to hospital and straight into the resus unit. In the end, after numerous tests, a CT and a lumbar puncture viral menigitis was diagnosed. A bed crisis allowed me to escape home earlier than originally planned and I'm now back with three dogs (and Mr EM) acting as nursemaids while I recupperate.

However, I think the NHS have missed a trick, as I'm lying here with 9 week old Herbie snuggled into me I realise that if puppies were supplied to patients everyone would feel so much better! What do you think? :D

cKnetS2m.jpg

CYoSDdgm.jpg

Smitty

Visit site
a) hope your recovery continues apace - that sounds horrific and
b) who would not feel better with that little chap. Just adorable.

Does Mr EM have to get both of you to the loo in time, or is it just the pup? Whoever it was that said you can't buy happiness, had never had a puppy.

Get well soon and more pics please.

EventingMum

Visit site
Just the pup, who is being pretty good going outside for Mr EM :) although I did have an awful reaction to the potassium meds they gave me so have stopped them - I reckon that would have been a step too far for poor Mr EM.

Fiona

Visit site
Best wishes for a speedy recovery EM, and I'll see your pic tonight when I get home from work.

Puppy cuddles always make me feel better.....

Fiona

Leo Walker

Visit site
I picked Floyd up then ended up being really unwell and off work for 3 months. It really did make a huge difference to me having him. Puppies should come on prescription! Hope you feel better soon :)

Moobli

Visit site
Hope you make a swift recovery!

Herbie is gorgeous! How could anyone fail to feel better with that gorgeous bundle on their knee :)

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I missed this before EM, sorry to hear you've been so poorly, but glad you're on the mend. Herbie is just adorable, you'll have to be ill for a few extra days to continue the puppy cuddles :lol: