Morning all

SKW92

Visit site
Good Morning
Hope Everyone has a wonderful day!!
I am in work until 2pm but then Christmas will begin for me :)

Equinus

Visit site
Happy Christmas everyone. Hoping to do something different if we have the same temperatures as yesterday and have our dinner out in the garden. (Bulgaria)

ilvpippa

Visit site
Merry Christmas! Waiting for my dad to wake as he comes to the horses every year at Xmas - sort of a tradition now!
Have a great day all

Doormouse

Visit site
Morning all, Happy Christmas to you.

Just about to sneak out and do the horses while my daughter is still asleep then back in for lots of presents and lunch cooking.

Have a lovely day everyone.

TheFatControlleR

Devil's Advocaat, Forum Admin
Visit site
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you and your kin have a lovely day!
attachment.php

Serianas

Visit site
Merry Christmas to all! I have just had the best christmas present as the vet have rung and said the cat has is looking alot brighter and as done a massive poo! Not everyones ideal gift but to me its everything :) love him so much!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Merry Christmas from Delhi! I'm flying home in the early hours and having my Xmas on the 27th. Thanks to the wonders of modern technology I've had lovely Facebook chats with my family (and dogs!).

Especially good wishes to those that have lost loved ones or split from long term partners. I hope your Xmas is ok. Sometimes it is not always easy.

Gazen

Visit site
Both horses mucked out, fed, hay-ed and watered and had a lovely ride on my little girl in beautiful weather this morning. Wen back this evening to let them both have a leg stretch in the school whilst I skipped out and did the hay and water again. Then popped them back into bed with a nice feed.

Merry Christmas everyone.