most insane pony I have ever seen?!

JenHunt

Visit site
he's awesome. reminds me of my old welshie... the same can-do attitude, and "let me at it" approach. Bobbie would jump anything off 2 strides, and on several occasions was known to jump a bounce as a spread! :eek:

I taught Bobbie to jump - i was 11, he was 10. He never ever stopped, though in the early days we had a run-out or two. I jumped the best of Bedale Hunt hedges on him, and walls, ditches, gates, anything. he was an incredible pony and i miss him so much, even though it will be 15 years since I rode him last, and 8 since he died. :(

Sball1995

New User
Visit site
Thought I would just update you guys on Nero, this is Sophii(neros half owner, the first video you saw)

Nero is doing great, we were doing great together until I was spotted on YouTube and offered a job in the states riding. We looked into taking him with me but unfortunately it was to expensive and risky. I then looked into a new rider for him and found Natalie, who bought a half share. He has just starting jumping pony show jumper classes at 1.35 first round and I've never seen any pony jump anything quite like him. All I can say is, what a pony!