Most Unusual Horse Name?

Enfys

Visit site
I had one called Useless, and a little palomino called Applepie. Oh, and I forgot the best one, a SJ'er I had at Pony Club called Heat. (Here's Abbi on Heat!
frown.gif
)
A friend had a mare called Tilly, nothing special about that until you realised she was a Trotter!

vivhewe

Visit site
My auntie's sister once had a bay gelding called Big Willie!

It was funny when people always referred to it as her big willy!!!
grin.gif
shocked.gif

RachelB

Visit site
Mine's called Maiden... don't particularly like it, but nothing else suits!
I was at West Wilts HT last year when we heard over the tannoy, "and now on the XC, Tottering By Gently" - would have loved to have seen just how fast this horse was going!
I know a little palomino mare called Clarity, gorgeous pony and I think that is the most gorgeous name for her. I could never have thought of something like that!

SpruceRI

Visit site
Petal - big fat bay cob. Didn't suit her AT ALL !!

My friend had a pony called Pig. God knows who named it that, but it was lovely by all accounts!

I love ones that explain how they were bought:

Further Advance
Cash
Barassic (sp?)

and there's always one in the Team SJ called Norfolk 'n' Hope!!

Enfys

Visit site
I know of one called Frog! and just remembered a shire we used to have at the farm when I was small called Dainty, haven't thought about her for years.

JAK

Visit site
Fat Orange One's 'proper name' is, wait for it.........."Tim-o-Tei" ('cos his name's 'Timmy')!
Yes, he is named after a bl**dy shampoo!
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

berry

Visit site
My mates horse is called Pocket!!!
A woman up my old yard had two ponies called Willie and Fantasia, she used to go across the field calling Willie and Fanny, all us young un's at the time used to find it highly amusing (we were only 7 or 8).

Accy

Visit site
I used to ride a cob call Haggis, lovely little pony and my current horse is called Acolyte i think thats a little different, a lady i know has one called Strudle.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
PF's Weatherby's name is.... Charlie Big Potato...
I new a horse called Mayonesa (means Mayonaise) and there's a horse jumping here called Diazepam (sp?) and a NZ eventer bought a horse out here and called it Bludo which is rather a rude but commonly used word out here.

Neddies

Visit site
berry

Your friends horse Pocket, is it a pretty chesnut gelding with a scar on it's side?

Just wondered as I use to know a Pocket!

RobinHood

Visit site
My sister's pony is called spaz, well he;s actually called sparrow but no-one calls him that. His previous owners called him spaz or spazzy and despite us thinking it was awful at the time it stuck.