Mount Ballan

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Right we're almost packed and ready to go, we plan on leaving mid morning so we have time to course walk today.
Chocx won't eat a mouthful of food as he is so excited at seeing us going in and out of the box, so we will feed him when we get there. At comps we always feed him before we come home , he is sufficiently relaxed then to stuff himself.
Not looking forward to a night in the box, the living walls are so thin (carpeted) that you can actually feel the cold air coming through them. I bet the horse bit is far warmer being double sided.
Anyone fancies a coffee do come over and say hello, it's a small wedgewood blue box with dark purple lower bit, and there is usually a cream coloured golden retriever in the front or tied to it. (garhh , that reminds me, take dog food!!!!)
Good luck to everyone competing, it seems sad this is the second to last event of 2007 for us....

ps how much stuff do two people a horse and a dog need for an overnight stay?
The answer AN AWFUL LOT!!!

coedcae

Visit site
Sorry, I wont be coming over now, I've had to withdraw my horse
frown.gif
He's gone lame this week, so our season has come to an early end. Good luck for tomorrow and you should be sweltering in your lorry tonight, its forecast at 13- 15C over night
grin.gif

wizoz

Visit site
Oh good luck, have a fab time and make sure we get a step by step report when you get back. I hope that awful lady isn't going to be there and spoil your day
shocked.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
Will think about you as we drive over the bridge for a wedding. Have fun its a nice event and lots of fun doing dressage and sj in the big international arenas.

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Thanks guys, no we haven't left someone decided to wash their hair which has made us later...(not me!!)
Box is packed and ready just waiting for the hair to dry...
C says she isn't competing him BE again next season so we will enjoy the last couple of events.
He's going to get very upset next year if the box leaves without him..
frown.gif

Right all together now, shout very loudly "WILL YOU GET A MOVE ON C!!!!!!"

Bossanova

Visit site
My sister wil be there, she's got Odin in the ON or IN, cant remember which. She's also staying over tonight though god-knows where!!