Mountain Horse Field Groom Boots

eekmon

Visit site
Anyone had any problems with these? I have had two pairs in one year
crazy.gif
I chose them for their thermal insoles as in winter my feet freeze ( I even get chillblanes, have bad circulation) These boots kept my feet warm and dry all last winter. They then split, I sent them back to Robinsons where I bought them and they kindly replaced them. I have just sent them back once more and am waiting for a responce.
I would expect a pair of muck boots to last more than six months! Anyone else has a similar problem?

fairhill

Visit site
Yep, have given up with them now. I was so fed up I got a cheap pair from decathlon, and they lasted over 2 years before splitting. I've had a couple of mountain horse muck-type boots, and none of them lasted more than a year before splits appeared.

Est

Visit site
I got a pair which split within months. I'm obviously not as bright as you Malteaser Mon
laugh.gif
cos I never thought to send them back! I bought another pair to replace them... and they split too!
So I've been in trainers or joddy boots for months now. I ordered the Derby Hourse thermal long boots when they were on pre-order offer at £21 (look like the Woof Wear ones) and am waiting for them to arrive. We'll see how much mud they can handle...
laugh.gif

dingle12

Visit site
dont hold out much hope for the woof ones, i have had two pairs and ive given up on them, they split really easy and loose there grip. i have big carves so does anyone know of any extra wide wellies or something sim for the muddy field?