Mountain Horse sale - 75% off...but don't get too excited.

Jolly Jappers

New User
Visit site
https://www.mountainhorse.se/se-se/...215/Woman-9216/Last-Seasons-Favourites-10335/

I've only been riding for a few years, but when I first started I registered on the Swedish Mountain Horse site as I discovered that they had some extremely good discounts each year and consequently I was able to bag some boots and a few other good quality essentials at clearance prices which would have otherwise been beyond my budget. However, since the UK left the EU, Mountain Horse have informed me that they no longer deliver to the UK. They did promise to update me as a registered potential customer, if that export situation should change. Meanwhile, they continued to send me marketing emails. It is confusing as I've occasionally ordered other, none equestrian items, from EU countries.

I don't suppose (and this is extremely wishful, crossing my fingers, thinking) anyone has found a way around the export issue? Perhaps I need to cultivate some Swedish friends. Afterall I'm a great fan of watching Scandi Noir!

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
I complained that I could no longer buy from them directly and how was it that Kramer and hundreds of other companies in Europe had managed to sort out the tax and import issue within weeks of us leaving the EU and they hadn’t.

Apparently they are sorting it out ?

I wouldn’t hold your breath though.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Thanks....just been on there and spent quite a lot of money with a pittance for postage to Ireland thank you for pointing me in their direction! :D

You can go off people very quickly you know ?

Seriously Mrs J their stuff is so good and it lasts for years. I live in their clothing all winter from boots to thermal trousers and coats to ride in. Absolutely gutted they haven’t sorted it out yet.

Petmurf

Visit site
Have a few things sitting in my basket, I’m going home to Ireland at the end of March so will get the stuff delivered there and bring it back in the car with me ?