Mountain Horse vs Ariat boots?

GinaB

Visit site
I got a pair of Ariat Grasemeres last week. Love them! Got them for riding and dog walking! And as they don't look overly 'horsey' they are grand to wear walking the dogs. Also waterproof and sooo comfy

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
I'm assuming you mean short boots?

If so Ariat H2Os are what you need. I've had various Mountain Horse boots before and whilst good are nowhere near the Ariats in terms of comfort, durability and sheer brilliance.

I've had my H2Os nearly two years, they've never been cleaned, have been wet, muddy and generally neglected by me on countless occassions yet they are still super comfy and waterproof. You won't be disappointed if you get a pair!

milliepup

Visit site
I have had Mountain horse boots for years but as of yesterday I don't think I will be buying any more. I have the long boots with the zips and time after time the zips just keep breaking. It's where the boots drop around your ankle with wear and become baggy, the zips just can't cope.
I will miss them greatly as they are so comfortable but will be very interested in your answers as Ariat were my next thought.

1CTrenowath

Visit site
Always used to have Mountain Horse, have loafers, toe protectors and long boots. Wasn't happy with last lot as was being crippled so tried a pair of Ariats. Will never, ever have anything else now, sooo comfortable easy to keep clean etc. very good value
grin.gif

tabithakat64

Visit site
I have some Ariat terrain boots which are so very comfy but am looking at buying some Mountain Horse High Riders as they seem to be very nice long boots that will actually fit short, fat people liek me
laugh.gif

mrdarcy

www.rockcrunchers.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Are the Ariat H2o's the womens terrain ones? they do look comfy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are. I walked round Badminton twice and all the shops without so much as a moment of discomfort. I also compete in endurance in them.

dotty1

Visit site
I have Ariat Terrains, they are just like wearing slippers!!!!!, so comfy.Have got a new pair of H20 terrians but my old ones are sooo comfy I haven't worn them yet. They have holes in them now but love them so much!!

Paint it Lucky

Visit site
I have had boots by both companies and neither lasted much over eight months! But then my yard is very wet and muddy the majority of the time so they didn't have time to dry off from one day to the next. I'd say ariats are comfier and the terrain boots are certainly great whilst in good condition, they're so like trainers that I often used to go running in them after work (probably part of the reason they wore out so quickly!) I know have cheapo robinsons imitations of ariat terrains which I have to say are just as comfy and so far (after nearly 2 months!) still look as good as new, considering they cost less than half what real ariats do I am so far very impressed with them!

teapot

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ariats are totally useless if you have wide feet.
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this as couldn't get the heritage ones on my feet. The Devon pros however are much wider
grin.gif
grin.gif

BethH

Visit site
Ariat Artic long boots are just fab. All other boots have had don't seem to last, these look nice but are really hard wearing. I have waded through rivers and mud with them and they brush up well afterwards. I had a pair of joules that lasted 4 months before they fell apart, the Ariats are so much better quality. Also would recommend Equitector boots, they last well.