Mouse's Patchetts bsja Report

seaofdreams

Visit site
Woo Hoo first report since January
grin.gif
grin.gif

Mouse was a very good girl, went to patchetts to do the BN & Disc, took us 2hrs to get there, normally 40min journey but there was a road closed so took the diversions but they got us lost
smirk.gif
but apparently everyone had the same problem so they still let me enter the first class, She warmed up very well for both classes but when we went in, she clearly remembered that was the ring we had the nasty fall in last Easter in the NC class were we both ended up on the floor
frown.gif
, as soon as she touch the surface she backed straight off and was very sticky to jump, it wasn't pretty
crazy.gif
!! brought her out and waited for the Disc, which was a very long wait, so again she warmed up fantastically and it was quite nice as the dealer that i brought her off was there, she hasn't seen her since i brought her 2 1/2 years ago, she didn't recognise her at all, so we had a catch up with her,
then we went in the next class and i decided as she was so sticky in the last class i would push her on and go for the slightly more forward approach (x-country style
smile.gif
) this most definitely worked and she flew round and by the end of the round she was feeling alot better,
not sure if i will jump her in that arena again as she clearly is a very different horse in there and is not confident, she is a very sensitive mare a remembers these things,
but overall it was a very good day and im v.pleased with my pony !!
BN warm up pics
MousePatchetts128.07004.jpg

MousePatchetts128.07007.jpg

MousePatchetts128.07008.jpg

BN class
MousePatchetts128.07010.jpg

Disc warm up
MousePatchetts128.07019.jpg

MousePatchetts128.07020.jpg

MousePatchetts128.07021.jpg

MousePatchetts128.07023.jpg

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Lovely pics. I am sure she will have got her confidence back again there I wouldn't worry too much. She looking happy in the pictures.

seaofdreams

Visit site
Thanks, she was very good, no we didn't placed, she hasn't showjumped since january due to a fetlock injury it was just to get her back in the swing of things and we have the C&T rider working hunter finals next month so i needed to get her out a jump her before then, im sure she will be ok, she is fine jumping everyware else and in there indoor arena it's just that one !!
smile.gif

sj_xc_hannah_

Visit site
She looks really good, my mare is like that too, there is one place that she just goes mad at so we think she may of had a bad experience there, but everywhere else shes amazing, luckily its an unaf venue so don't have to take her there anymore.