Moving AGAIN - Marple Bridge area yard wanted!

LHIS

Visit site
We're on the move again, we have sold our house and are moving to the Marple Bridge area.

Google tells me there are 2 main yards in the area, Sun Hill looks great, but it's currently full and only offers full livery. Lower Dale is expensive and again only offers full livery. I am looking for a DIY/assisted livery in the area. Can anyone recommend anywhere? We will be moving in May (I think).

lewis2015

Visit site
Hi - are you a member of the 'Everything Horsey in Manchester' page on Facebook? There's a lady on there named Jill Thorpe who often advertises DIY places at a yard in Marple Bridge. I don't know the name of the yard though. I can probably get her number though, if you want me to PM it.

LHIS

Visit site
Hi - are you a member of the 'Everything Horsey in Manchester' page on Facebook? There's a lady on there named Jill Thorpe who often advertises DIY places at a yard in Marple Bridge. I don't know the name of the yard though. I can probably get her number though, if you want me to PM it.

Thank you - I actually have been given Jill's name by a friend and have contacted her, unfortunately she has nothing available at the moment but will let me know if something comes up.
I have been told about a place nearby called Hargate Hill, it looks huge but having asked about after it, and read reviews etc it might be an option.
I will join that FB group too - thanks for the tip!

LHIS

Visit site
Still looking - Jill got back in touch as 2 stables came up on Thursday. By Friday evening they were gone �� Have asked for first refusal if any more crop up in time. In the meantime I am very much still looking please if any can suggest anywhere!