Moving Riding Clubs

HensPens

Visit site
If you move from one area to another can you move your RC membership?

I'm currently a member where my horse is but I'm due to move him at the start of next year, I want to join my new local RC so I meet some other local horsey people but I'm already a BRC member???

Confuzzled!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
yup every RC is a separate entity with its own accounts, own fees etc so you will have to rejoin.

However most riding clubs have now switched to follow head office that are runnning membership from jan to jan (it used to be october to october) so it is likely your membership of the other club maybe due for renewal anyway.

monkeybum13

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

However most riding clubs have now switched to follow head office that are runnning membership from jan to jan (it used to be october to october) so it is likely your membership of the other club maybe due for renewal anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is November-November just to be strange!
blush.gif

ester

Visit site
that is going to make their accounts more difficult than necessary
grin.gif
, it might have been nov-nov before, I forget now its changed.

HensPens

Visit site
My old one is Jan to Jan but I've entered a test on the 10th of Jan (and possibly the 14th of Feb if we haven't moved) so have renewed last month... baaaaahhhh!

Lolo

Visit site
My sister and I belong to 2 riding clubs, and technically we could choose to do teams for either- we've never been picked up on it and its never really mattered (don't do teams as its so expensive but if we did it would be for the one we use most).

ester

Visit site
NB, you can only compete for one club at area level throughout the competition year which runs april to march. what is included in the 'year' is dependent on when the finals are not the area qualifier.