Moving yard in the morning :)

Mongoose11

Visit site
Very excited but also nervous. Had a lovely time at the yard tonight - fish and chips in the barn and my friend had made cupcakes with little hoof decorations on, other ones had my mares name iced on them. Sat on bales and stuffed our faces.

Fatty mare has had a good scrub, tail has been washed and her mane is in a lovely running plait - wanted her to look presentable when she arrives tomorrow (especially as there is a gorgeous stallion on the yard).

Have loved being at current yard but a house move and desire for floodlights has led me elsewhere. I feel for fatty as she has no idea it is her last night with her pals - she has been really happy there.

Wish me luck, I will be a wreck for the next few days as she settles. Exciting times!

DunDally

Visit site
Hope the move went well this morning. We moved or boy 2 weeks ago. We moved him early evening and after a good look around when he frst got off the trailer, he went atraight into his stable and judging by the amount of shavings all down one side of him the following morning, he had had a good night's sleep. he was then turned out in a fenced off area of the main field where his new friends were grazing. We watched for a while, all was quiet so we left for a few hours. When we returned he was in with the main group, grazing happily looking like he'd always been there. Apparently, one of his new friends had decided to come through the electric fence to say hello and they had both then wandered back out into the main field. He seems to be really happy and therefore so are we. The YO and other horse owners are really nice too. Our move was a good one and I am sure yours will be too:)