Mr Fox-Pitt

ElleJS

Visit site
Now being an avid 'pro mares eventing' person I am incredibly jealous and suprised to see William is eventing not one but two rather lovely mares. I would kill to have one of them in my yard to event.
Sonate V would be my weapon of choice, I remember watching her at Cleobury Mortimer ages ago (I think she would have been 6/7) and thought yes please!!
She is at advanced level and dutch bred (i think) by Negro so it will be interesting to see how far she goes.

Never thought Fox Pitt evented mares! But when he does, my god he picks the nice ones! I guess that goes with out saying....
tongue.gif

kerilli

Visit site
he had one at the lecture demo this spring, chestnut, absolutely stunning.
Sonate's coloured isn't she, or am i mixing her up with something else? if so i bought a youngster from her owner and saw Sonate in the field 3 yrs ago and thought she was lovely.
WFP evented a mare a few years ago, Polish, i think, she had an odd name and went to him from the stud who bred her and straight back there after he did Le Lion on her. the stud did it to promote the breed over here iirc.
just found her: Gidran Sohaj. he had her for the '04 season.

Eventerlad15

Visit site
Sonate is just short term I think-but I know a very nice one by Negro and am interested in his stock.

The other is an Italian, I think, which be rates highly.

Bossanova

Visit site
Great to see mares doing well
smile.gif

Nicholsom has a super one too- Qwanza I think she's called- looks like a real jumper.

jumptoit

Visit site
Sonate looks to be short term from his site but she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous!

Lady Volatire is the Italian one very nice too!