MSJ Equestrian Dealers

newboult51

Visit site
Morning! Anyone had any experience with MSJ equestrian dealers in Lichfield/ Staffordshire? Looks like they have some nice ponies and a 28 day warranty. Reasonable prices too….

Thanks ☺️

newboult51

Visit site
And why oh why is the horse world full of dodgy people? We went to one near Leicester on Saturday and I’m close to informing the RSPCA. They had a 5 year old child riding a 16h ISH along a road witjput a hat. The horse was underweight and sad and stuck in a container with no bedding.

Lady Jane

Visit site
The link is looks to be in German but I have tested and it takes me to the page 'Dodgy Horse Dealers - UK'?

Mrs B

Visit site
Morning! Anyone had any experience with MSJ equestrian dealers in Lichfield/ Staffordshire? Looks like they have some nice ponies and a 28 day warranty. Reasonable prices too….

Thanks ☺️
Put up the link to FB but realise Lady Jane had too!

Timelyattraction

Visit site
I can recommend a very good dealer around that area, i bought a lovely 16hh warmblood mare off him 6 weeks ago and shes everything he said she was and absolutely perfect in every way for me. He gets some lovely horses in. Pm me for his name. He has a lovely mare for sale at the moment that i really like the look of!

newboult51

Visit site
I can recommend a very good dealer around that area, i bought a lovely 16hh warmblood mare off him 6 weeks ago and shes everything he said she was and absolutely perfect in every way for me. He gets some lovely horses in. Pm me for his name. He has a lovely mare for sale at the moment that i really like the look of!
Thank you - have pm’d you x

Birker2020

Visit site
I got told off by Admin for telling someone I'd seen a dealer they were planning to visit on Dodgy Dealers so be careful!
I was only trying to stop them suffering the same heartache I'd suffered so was surprised someone 'dobbed me in'.

newboult51

Visit site
You didn't buy your friend's ISH you were asking about on the other thread? He sounded nice.
So he had severe separation anxiety at my 2 horse yard. He was used to a larger livery yard. I tried to take my pony mare in and he jumped out of the paddock and into next door. Problem is next door use their paddock for their little children to play in so I just couldn’t risk it happening again. He was generally sad and anxious and while I was tempted to keep on trying it was the danger to others that caused me to send him back. Sad because he was lovely.

SDMabel

Visit site
And why oh why is the horse world full of dodgy people? We went to one near Leicester on Saturday and I’m close to informing the RSPCA. They had a 5 year old child riding a 16h ISH along a road witjput a hat. The horse was underweight and sad and stuck in a container with no bedding.

Out of interest who was this ? (my local area ) - if you'd rather not say totally understand !