Muck heaps

eohippus

equi-librium.mysite.orange.co.uk
layer it in a stair like position. if that makes sense. make sure each stair is flat on top and bedded down and as high as feasilby easy to chuck new stuff on, then start a new stair, that way you can get a lot more in a small space and it looks neat. Of course it will need all people who chuck on to participate. Nothing more annoying than making a muck heap neat only to find the next person just dumps their wheelbarrow pile on the front without chucking it up.
If it is already out of control, so to speak, then getting someone to remove it and starting again may be your only option. Rotting muck heaps are a pain to try and get neat.
hope that helps
Dawn

brightmount

Visit site
I am going to invent a clip-on extruder that produces square droppings so they dont roll straight off the muck heap when I chuck 'em up.

(Imagine... no, second thoughts, don't imagine....)

teapot

Visit site
Start off with muck around in 3 parts of a square/rectangle so the side nearest wheelbarrow ramp doesnt have anything in it.

Then slowly fill it. Then make stairs/steps out of it.

Evadiva1514

Visit site
Mine resembles a giant armchair!! LOL!!

It has two huge steps and slight edges at the sides.. looks nice and neat but takes a good few minutes each day to keep it neat and tidy!!