Muck removal

windswoo

Visit site
Hi All.
Hope you can help me?
I got a decent sized muck heap situated against the hedgerow in my field that I could really do with having it removed.
I'm not after people who want a couple bags of poo for the garden, I'm after a tractor and trailer that can get rid of a good chunk of it in one go.
I'm quite happy to pay, its just trying to find someone in the area.
If anyone knows of anyone then that would be great.
I'm based just outside Wolverhampton not far from Kingswood Equestrian centre.
I know at the moment may not be a good time, however the muck isn't going anywhere so I'm quite happy to wait.
Many thanks.

Darbs

Visit site
If there is no local farmer you can find, its worh considering a normal lorry grab comapny. They will turn up and collect any waste, builders, garden, topsoil, general rubbish etc using an 8 wheel lorry and a crane grab. I hear of more people using this as farmers seem less inclined to do it, as farms (and machinery) get larger and they don't spead muck on every farm like they used to.

You can aloso get a very big muckheap in an 8 wheel grab lorry!

1639062178149.png

windswoo

Visit site
Hi Darbs.
Thanks for replying, I'm a bit stuck now as the weather has turned the field into a bit of a swamp and I wouldn't want the lorry to get stuck, but will definitely try this next summer.
They'd probably want to come out and have a look first anyway as it not in the easiest position to get at, but even moving half of it would be better than nothing.