Mucker boots(short type)

hunting mad

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a short type of muck boot??
I have the harry hall ones and they have lasted about a month,before the insole has fallen apart and the boots have cracks in...not a happy bunny.
I dare not take them back as they have the worn look about them,but i would of liked them to last a bit longer.

luckyjac

Visit site
The woof ones are good, my 5 year old also has a pair and has put them to the test, last well, only criticism would be that there is a faux fur sort of lining (or there was) that goes a bit flat and goes a bit 'gritty' and feel like there is sometimes sand in your boot (however this happens to me with uggs too). An inner sole/liner would sort this out though xx

Kenzo

Visit site
I have some Shire Deluxe SplasherMucker Boots, black and brown with velco fasteners, there super comfortable and springy to walk around in, really light weight too, although you wouldn't think it to look at them, they look quite smart with brown chaps as well if you want a boot you can ride in as well.

I've never had them off my feet since Christmas (hubby bought me them) and there still in one peice and not sprung a leak yet neither, good soles as well for when we had all that snow and ice.

There only about £25.00 too, I'd certainly have another pair. :)

L&M

Visit site
Having given up on these style boots, as find they don't last and are only waterproof around the sole, I bought a short pair of Hunters.

They look like the conventional Hunter wellies but are mid calf length and retail at around £30, and although look a little odd, are ideal for the summer months.

0ldmare

Visit site
The woof ones are good, my 5 year old also has a pair and has put them to the test, last well, only criticism would be that there is a faux fur sort of lining (or there was) that goes a bit flat and goes a bit 'gritty' and feel like there is sometimes sand in your boot (however this happens to me with uggs too). An inner sole/liner would sort this out though xx

Ditto this, my Woof ones have been/are really good. They have done 2 winters now and have been hammered, but are still waterproof and fine. I havent had a problem with the lining and find them very warm in cold weather. I'd certainly recommend!

hunting mad

Visit site
Ditto this, my Woof ones have been/are really good. They have done 2 winters now and have been hammered, but are still waterproof and fine. I havent had a problem with the lining and find them very warm in cold weather. I'd certainly recommend!

I must say i never thought about the woof wear ones....i had the long pair and thought there were fab!

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I have the Muck Boot Ribbles - and they are fantastic.

They're aimed at gardeners more, so you don't always see them in equestrian places - I got mine from Woolsthorpe Wellies, who I can HIGHLY recommend - fantastic service.

Warm, comfortable, and reasonably priced. I practically live in mine (except when I go to work or the pub of course!).