Muddy Matches...tell me your stories!

forelegs

Visit site
Evening all,

I have made the bold/potentially stupid move to create a profile on Muddy Matches. I've used other dating apps before but have never paid for one (I haven't fully subscribed yet and can't decide whether its worth it!)

Has anyone had any positive experiences or have any horror stories they're willing to share? I'm 26, split my time between London and the countryside. I don't have any issue finding dates in London (sadly I am no Kate Moss, men in London are not overly picky when it comes to sending photos of their downstairs brains!), but none of the guys I've met seem to be taking it very seriously or want to settle down any time soon. I wondered if MM might be an alternative and have people who were a bit more serious?

All thoughts welcome, and funny stories actively encouraged!

Melody Grey

Visit site
I had the same thought as you, and lasted about a week before I gave it up as a bad job! I seemed to attract a lot of tw*ts, just more rural ones instead of the usual type ?

ponyparty

Visit site
I joined it a good few years ago. I had a dairy vet messaging me and thought it seemed promising; until he started asking all sorts of questions about what I like in the bedroom and turned out to be just another internet perv. I think I scared off the other bloke I was talking to ? poor thing!
I knocked it on the head not long after that as I met someone in real life. I felt a fraud anyway as I wasn’t that “country” back then (always have been at heart but not in reality, growing up in a city!). I thought they’d just think I was a stupid townie!

However, from what I hear it’s one of the better ones out there. Give it a shot!