Munstead or Morton morrell.?

naza

Visit site
Which BE out munstead or Moreton morrell would people choose to do? Ideally wanted to do on but they're too close together I feel, but don't know which one to chose!?

suzi

Visit site
I'm entered for Munstead, supposed to be a nice first time course. don't know Moreton Morrell.

Although if you haven't yet entered Munstead have closed and balloted, unless you can do day before dressage.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Did Moreton Morell Novice once, it was fine, but unless I am mistaken it was the one where you had to go through the XC warmup to get to SJ, and my mare went a bit scatty. That was about 10 years ago though, so it may have changed.

The course was fine.

CaleruxShearer

Visit site
Moreton Morrell all the way! You don't go any where near to the xc warm up now for dressage or SJ, showjumping is on the big outdoor surface, warm up on the indoor surface, nice cross country courses etc. only thing is it can get a bit wet at the later event apparently buy I still much prefer it to Munstead!

naza

Visit site
Moreton Morrell all the way! You don't go any where near to the xc warm up now for dressage or SJ, showjumping is on the big outdoor surface, warm up on the indoor surface, nice cross country courses etc. only thing is it can get a bit wet at the later event apparently buy I still much prefer it to Munstead!

Thanks for this, nice to know the SJ is on surface!