Muscling Horses

Cam Eq

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a supplement that actually works for muscling horses? It is for a horse with good conformation, working correctly but after a long period off. I want one that shows a very visible difference, especially on the top line. Thanks

oldie48

Visit site
Muscle just takes time, as long as the horse is being fed properly, worked correctly and rested, then you should start to see the top line developing. I think if you're not careful you can just make the horse fat rather than correctly muscled. I've always found micronised linseed a useful source of quality protein and it's cheap too.

paddi22

Visit site
there is no supplement that builds muscle, I think they did tests and showed none of them worked, and that creatine doesn't work in the horses body the same way it does in humans. good protein, good forage, hills and targeted work build it up.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I always recommend good, in hand, postural work, then amino acids to build protein, but only as much as the work you're putting in can utilise. People seem to be pleased with pea protein from Forageplus, they have a good article on amino acids too.