my 2009 **with pics**

neeny5

Visit site
my 2009
laugh.gif

so after having loan horses and backing and bringing on youngsters, and always wanting my own horse my parents FINALLY decided if i paid for the horses keep and found my own way to look after a horse i could have one.

so i bought my first mare (the bay below, Millie) from a dealer which i now regret. after being at home for a few days unfortunately she turned into a nightmare. although she made me a much better rider, she taught me how to sit to the biggest bucks ever and she was just plain rude, and so i did a lot of work with her making her into a different horse with manners and sold her on. then i got the horse i have now and she is 'the one'. i've been looking for something like her my whole life. i love her more than anything (the coloured below :p Indie).

she may be 17 but im sure she thinks she is 4 LOL. she jumps for fun and is the best jumping horse i have ever sat on in my life. she's not keen on dressage but we are getting there sort of :p but anyways i could carry on rambling about her all night but i'l stop and show you some photos instead. they will be in nearly order of time most recent being in the snow :p

anyways tell me what you think of her would love to know honest opinions (god what have i let myself in for lol)

Millie

2n6ymop.jpg

wso7c6.jpg

8zmf0o.jpg

tried to only pick a few pics lol

Now Indie (shes in 3 different homes her before her permanent one, lots of moving around at the start because of college commitments and work experience)

snj3m8.jpg

2ch714x.jpg

eq4bba.jpg

epenpw.jpg

2mounx4.jpg

2csdtv4.jpg

16id1k8.jpg

2u4neig.jpg

dzb5fo.jpg

24ej6.jpg

23idj5z.jpg

260eeee.jpg

122c3l5.jpg

el5xuf.jpg

33dwp5l.jpg

121wto7.jpg

11akhar.jpg

1sxmxy.jpg

ih0ev6.jpg

t8nbly.jpg

sndipt.jpg

quirky

Visit site
shocked.gif

What makes you want to stand on your horses back
confused.gif
?

There have been a few adverts posted on here with people stood on horses
crazy.gif
and the main consensus of opinion is why? Why would you want to do that?

So, now we have somebody who 'does that', maybe you can enlighten us as to why
smile.gif
?

She looks a nice, genuine mare
smile.gif

neeny5

Visit site
i dont know everybody seems to be doing it, im not normally one to follow others but i thought id try it. it shows she trusts me anyways as she just stood there and let me do it, she didnt mind one bit, if she had of minded i wouldnt of done it.

She looks a nice, genuine mare
laugh.gif

thanks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

quirky

Visit site
Yes, she is very good to stand there and let you do it
smile.gif

You are braver than me, I wouldn't try it on a rocking horse
tongue.gif
, let alone a real one
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Lucy_Nottingham

Visit site
The bay mare is smart, well done for bringing her on!!! sure her current owners really appreciate it!
smile.gif

your current mare looks to have a fab pop in her! and is a really nice looking mare.
Love the pic from getting up from a roll!
smile.gif
made me giggle!

neeny5

Visit site
thankss shes in a riding centre as she was better for just beginners its when you asked anything of her she started being silly lol, she preferred to pootle around at her own steady speed.

yeah she has the most amazing jump and will jump anything
laugh.gif

yeah i love that pic too :p

neeny5

Visit site
XSuperStarX

nope im not but thats where i did my work experience at so we were there for 2 weeks, my friend used to have her horses there so i went there lol