My 2011!

Deefa

Visit site
Are you sitting comfortably!? We have had a very busy year this year!

It started at the end of March with an outing to our local RC to do some SJ with Harry and Toby. Toby was a monkey and got a big fat E at the Viaduct wall. Harry won his class!
DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

In the middle of April thought i would introduce Goli to XC, Monty also came for the ride and we both had a good day schooling round the course
DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Next was Goli's Proper ridden debut at a local EC to do an intro dressage. He was a star and won with 64.7%, even with his mums rubbish steering!
Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IweszQ59xjc
DSC_00402.jpg

I was starting to enjoy ths dressage lark so then took Hazzle pony to Hargate EC to do his first ever Novice test, He won! with 67%. He also won a M&M WH class and came 2nd in the ridden veteran showing!
DSC_00172.jpg

Then it was camp!
Took Toby and Goli and had the most fantastic few days! :elephant:
Both came on a lot, Goli got going better esp in canter and Toby jumped SS! and got over hs Viaduct wall issue!
Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

Had an outing just after camp to see how Toby would be at competitions as he had been a bit sticky with his jumping and he was fantastic, got a 2nd and a 3rd.

On the 12th June took Toby for his Side saddle debut. I was very lucky in that the venue is about 15mins away from me! Weather as awful so pretty much jumped on and went in, it was only a walk/trot class and he as a total star and won his class!
DSC_0123.jpg

The week after Goli was out again! this time a prep outing before Market bosworth! Just another local show so we could have a go at a go-around. He was a good lad and behaved. He got a 2nd and 3rd an qualified for royal london! Also trotted around the 1'9 jumping just to play!
DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0138-1.jpg

Then it was Toby and Harry again, We went of to our riding club. Harry got 5th in his Prelim dressage, 2nd in his novice test and 2nd in his jumping with a double clear. Toby also got a double clear and came 6th

On the 3rd of July Goli went to Market Bosworth show. He behaved well, just a bit green but got both right leg each time in his two classes! He came 2nd in both (local rider and Riding club horse.)
268434_10100125613563208_199709314_51096581_6704247_n.jpg

Next we took Toby down the the SS nationals at Addington!
Had an amazing day and everyone was so nice!
Toby go best m&m and best bowler in one class and came 6th in his other one
Untitled.png

IMGP0058.jpg

Had a slightly quieter month then back out with Harry and Toby at Notts/Derby show.
Harry:
Pre-vet in-hand - 4th
Pre-vet ridden - 3rd
Side saddle concours - 1st!

Toby
Rideability -3rd
Native concours - 5th

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

After that me and Hazzle were off to Equifest!
We had a fantastic week and got placed in all but one of our classes!
Untitledfr.png

On Bank Holiday weekend at the end of august we took Harry to Moorgreen show. I love this show and try to go most years!
Harry had a really good day and won both his 3'0 SJ and his M&M WH class, he also went Champion!
DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0123-1.jpg

In the middle of Sept there was a local cubbing meet in hacking distance so thought i wuld take Goli along to meet the hounds for the first time. He was a really good boy and stood like a rock when needed
2011_0917IbstockMeet128.jpg

2011_0917IbstockMeet140.jpg

Doing a few jumps out cubbing really got me itching to try Goli out over XC again so did a pairs 80cm HT at a nearby collage with a confident lead to went clear!
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

The week after the local hunt held a HT not far away so decided (slightly madly) to take all 3! Harry came 4th, the other two did fab rounds but not placed
IMG_9610.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_9906.jpg

And last but not least, Last weekend took Goli out with the Readyfield. Had a fab day with lots of SRingers and other friends

DSC_0018-2.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

Deefa

Visit site
Chrissyc - you will have to come visiting, then you can have a go!

Thanks Ali - Only started riding SS this year so its all new!

Carolina - Was at a riding school since i was allowed (5yrsold) but got Harry, who is my first pony ten years ago now! (i am 23!)