My 2yo at Richmond Futurity

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I took my beautiful 2yo to Richmond yesterday; she was in the eventing section and got a 1st Premium, which I was delighted with
grin.gif
We got some really good comments from the evaluators, especialy about her trot, which I was really pleased about.

It'd been touch and go as to weather or not we'd be going as she'd sprained her knee in the field a few weeks ago and hadn't been 100% since...... thankfuly she made a miraculous recovery over the weekend, but it left me feeling a bit under prepared
crazy.gif
and her looking a bit porky
blush.gif

I didn't see any H&H horses I recognised whilst we were there; but, how dusty was it outside?!
shocked.gif
I was almost blinded by a sandstorm as I got out of the lorry
tongue.gif

Anyway, here are a couple of pics from the vetting taken by my OH. It was really dark inside the arena so none came out well/ were in focus of her really moving. Roll on the pro pics!!!!

futurity2009clair005.jpg

futurity2009clair013.jpg

futurity2009clair007.jpg

volatis

www.volatis.co.uk
She looks very well. I bet she has quite a walk on her looking at that photo.
It was really dusty wasn't it. We left home in glorious sunshine and arrived to wind and grey! And muppet here didnt take a jumper or jacket!

air78

www.ctwequine.com
Thanks Volatis
smile.gif
she does have a big walk, but she didn't show it very well inside as she was transfixed on the cafe/ mirrors for the first circuit of the triangle
smirk.gif

We are only 30 mins in the lorry away, but I didn't take a jacket and it was distinctly colder than at home!