My baby horse won her first test with 74%!

Starbucks

Visit site
I'm so pleased with her!!! Posted a couple of weeks ago about her if anyone remembers.

Anyway decided to take her to do a walk trot test. It snowed and thundered on the way!😁 So was feeling like we might have to turn round and go home!! Got her out and she was totally calm, looked around a bit but then settled down. I didn't do too much warming up because I could feel her getting more behind the leg so just took her in.

She was soooo good!!! Didn't even look at the boards or anything and just trotted round in her little outline.😍 We had a couple of wobbly bits in walk and she said she didn't stretch enough in long walk but her trot work was fab.😃

So, chuffed to bits!! I haven't won a dressage comp since I was about 9 years old! I wanted to upload a video but we managed to delete it somehow.🙄

Yay!

Starbucks

Visit site
I think she was a fairly generous judge as other scores were quite high but she still won so can't be too bad!

I'm just amazed that she went pretty much the same as at home on her first outing!

Starbucks

Visit site
I know I didn't get any! Just the video that we deleted.🙄

My helpers aren't really up to scratch now they have my baby to look after lolz.

Hornby

Visit site
Brilliant! Loss of video means you have to go again ;-) please can we have a report about your Ruth Edge lesson?

Starbucks

Visit site
So I moved my mare home on Wednesday, brought my mums old horse too to keep her company. He was trying to have sex with her so she escaped out of the field and then got colic!!😁

She's fine now and the horn dog has calmed down. But thought I should probably miss the lesson. Rebooked for next Monday. x