My Beautiful girly :-) anyone else have a gsp ?

tessybear

Visit site
Just thought i would show off my special girl who we have had for 6 years now ! time doesn't half fly, Holly is a fantastic dog with a great temperment very forgiving and the type you can let children tear about with and wont have to worry about tears.

She is a fantastic family pet who has doubled as a gaurd dog and stopped us from being burgled and broken into before. She barked and went to attack the intruder, neighbour came round when alerted to all the racket and men legged it !

She is German Shorthaired Pointer and although she has never been used for hunting as caught numerous things when she can be bothered :D
here is the goof ball !

6XjxW.jpg

The great escape, she wanted to help Lunge Tessy Bear ;)

Gjh69.jpg

9XAB.jpg

Let my sister do this to her and proceeded to strut about the house :)
MJmn7.jpg

Smile :)

CL66

Visit site
She is absolutely beautiful. I'm totally biased-have 2 boys myself 3 1/2 and 3 yr old. Totally bonkers but the sweetest dogs I know. Definitely not all there though!

tessybear

Visit site
She is absolutely beautiful. I'm totally biased-have 2 boys myself 3 1/2 and 3 yr old. Totally bonkers but the sweetest dogs I know. Definitely not all there though!

Thank you ! OO that does ring a bell :p she is a complete dope, the amount of times she has ran into our french doors and still not learnt suprises me :D

Pictures please CL66 :D

quirky

Visit site
I have 2, they will be 12 next month and although their bodies are slowing down, it appears their minds have yet to realise.

Beautiful dogs who have been fantastic pets and will be sadly missed when their time is up. My children will be devastated :(, they absolutely adore those dogs.

eatmyshorts

Visit site
Oooh GSP fest! Am in Heaven!!:)

Your dogs are all just gorgeous, each & every one of them. GSP's are just the best dogs ever (yeah, i'm biased too!:p).

I have two young solid black sibling bitches, Lexi & Nissa, love them to bits! We work them in harness (see my other thread about mushing for action pic!) & they love it! We thought about trying agility too Galaxy - then stumbled across some mushers in the woods & that was us hooked! My friend has my girls mum, & my other friend has one of their sisters so we're lucky enough to be able to enjoy fabby pointer family walks!

Nissa (left) & Lexi (right)...

Copy.jpg

Lexi (right) & Nissa (left)...

DSC01888.jpg

Pointer daytrip to the beach...

MommaherbabiesL2Rfront-RosaNisaLexiStrawberryinthebackground.jpg

Lexi on point.....

Lexi.jpg

Synchronised pointer recall..

SynchronisedRecall.jpg

galaxy

Visit site
We're on a slight agility high. Done a few fun/local and UKA shows but only when local just for a laugh, but the club we go to has asked us to be on their team for a match! So excited. H is really good, so I've got to not let the side down ;)

pointersrus

Visit site
Cant get enough of them, we have 3. An 8yo liver and white bitch bred from the Bessalone kennels, superbly beautiful but very needy and the best pet in the world, a 7yo white and liver! bitch free to good home in the paper so know nothing about her but had her since she was 4 months and she has turned out to be the best little working dog in the world (well in our world anyway) and a recently taken on 13yo solid liver male, very food orientated but sooo loving and all getting on really well. All of them typical attention seeking GSPs everything has to be supervised closely!:rolleyes:

Venevidivici

Visit site
We're on our third GSP. Sadly lost our old boy early last year and now have our 11yr old bitch and menntaaaal 5.5mth old pup dog. Love the breed-fun,affectionate,trainable,athletic,good guard dogs & brill with kids. :)

tessybear

Visit site
well i just gave my dad a quick look at the thread and his rep,y was

" I want another pointer" :D Nothing like 3mental dogs :)