My best friend ❤️

jenniehodges2001

Visit site
I can’t say how good it is for my wellbeing to have my little work colleague sleeping on the desk next to me as I work ❤️
View attachment 57030
How lucky are you? Our dog has to be shuffled between our house and my partners brothers house whilst we are at work. Fortunately his two jobs over three days are both nearby where he works so if his brother is at work (he does a kind of zero hours contract) he can go back at lunch time feed her, let her out for a wee and have his lunch before going back to work for a few hours and then picking her up after work to take her home. His brothers house is in an area between where his work is and our home so its quite convenient really.

When his brother is at home the dog gets attention but will otherwise hide under the duvet for several hours quite contentently.

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
No idea if he was cold or not, but he looks very content with the level of pampering he receives.

m010.gif

{97702}

Visit site
I know them as terrier tunnels and whippet warmers as well - how funny, I’d forgotten all about them until you reminded me just now ? of course I always used to look at the whippet warmers, how times change ???

You have set me on a mission now, I’ll have look for something when I finish work ?

misst

Visit site
Bless him, whenever I see an old terrier asleep it brings back my old girlie - she was always happy if she was near us on a snuggly bed/blanket and would stay all day provided we were near. He looks so totally content

DressageCob

Visit site
My friends JRT looked youthful until, when he 13, my friend ended up with a little pup she found abandoned. It aged him overnight, bless him. I don't know if it was because he couldn't keep up with the little one and got tired trying, or if he just felt he could finally have a break because the next shift was covered ? He went from grey but bouncy to little old man with a Zimmer frame and an ear trumpet in an instant ?

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Love it Blanche ,but the price!!! I could sew that for twenty euros.

George ,you still are the superstar of the pack,you center it.

I made some terrier tunnels for my JRTs. In true terrier fashion they chewed them to bits eventually, but they did love them.
Must make some more.

{97702}

Visit site
I made some terrier tunnels for my JRTs. In true terrier fashion they chewed them to bits eventually, but they did love them.
Must make some more.

Please can I put in a commission OldNag? I got distracted this evening and didn’t google, I adore the CharlieChau one but most definitely not at that price!!!!

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Please can I put in a commission OldNag? I got distracted this evening and didn’t google, I adore the CharlieChau one but most definitely not at that price!!!!

Oh I am not commercial-standard :D

I basically made these like a giant reversible bag. I used to worry they would overheat burrowing inside, but seeing as they happily spend all night buried under a winter duvet they seem to cope with a bit of warmth!!

Kay Burton

Visit site
No idea if he was cold or not, but he looks very content with the level of pampering he receives.

m010.gif
He's definitely not cold, he could sleep without a blanket. But everyone is more comfortable under the covers. It's warm at home, but the cat will also climb where it is even warmer.