My BOGOF has arrived

Thistle

Visit site
He is lovely, as you say I bet he will be bigger than mum.

I noticed the elec fence in the background, you need to add a lower strand as I would be very worried about the foal getting under and getting separated from mum. Foals will often find every way possible to get into trouble.

My last foal had dropped pasterns, he has to have gentle limited turnout for the first week and has been fine ever since.

domane

Visit site
Congratulations! :D

My BOGOF is 4 weeks old tomorrow and a terrible time-waster :eek: Enjoy and get loads of photos because they grow and change SO much so quickly.....

PinkCob

Visit site
Oh what a beauty!! :D
NAMES:
Patch
Puzzle
Jigsaw
Two-Tone
Tiger
Charlie

I'll think of some more when I fully wake up :D!!

congratulations btw!!
:D

Skyebald

Visit site
He is lovely, as you say I bet he will be bigger than mum.

I noticed the elec fence in the background, you need to add a lower strand as I would be very worried about the foal getting under and getting separated from mum. Foals will often find every way possible to get into trouble.

My last foal had dropped pasterns, he has to have gentle limited turnout for the first week and has been fine ever since.

The electric fencing has been taken down, it was only there to keep mum off all the paddock until foal was born . I had the field permanently fenced when I found out she was in foal as I didn't want any electric fencing anywhere near it :)

Skyebald

Visit site
Congratulations! :D

My BOGOF is 4 weeks old tomorrow and a terrible time-waster :eek: Enjoy and get loads of photos because they grow and change SO much so quickly.....

Yours is gorgeous - I saw your thread when yours greeted you to .... :D