My dogs a giant?! But so proud!

emma21

Visit site
Took my dog (oes x gsd murphy) to the yard today. My friend bought her 9week old spaniel x collie (I really don't approve, she got it at 6weeks and took it to a public beach 2 days later-no injections...) but anyway not here to rant about that! She is ever so little and murphy is quite large... She panicked at first and just rolled over bless her but he lay down next to her and was just so calm that within 15 mons they were chasing each other round and she was climbing on his head...!!!
c6ef84fb.jpg
loads of people commented on how amazing he was and how gentle and well behaved :D he's only a year old and I'm so proud of him!!!

Also I love this pic... He really fancies my likkle Shetland!
d44d33be.jpg

emma21

Visit site
CaveCanem- I know! Especially with meeting random dogs etc the pup has no bite inhibition and is the nippiest puppy ever... It spends all day at yard, is that not way too much on little puppy legs? They also encourage her to jump on/off sofas it kills me to watch!!

emma21

Visit site
Horsey_Jo - thank you :) she's so soppy and loves that he follows her round like a love sick puppy! He even sits on her hay when she's eating so shell be close! Odd pets I have!!!

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
CaveCanem- I know! Especially with meeting random dogs etc the pup has no bite inhibition and is the nippiest puppy ever... It spends all day at yard, is that not way too much on little puppy legs? They also encourage her to jump on/off sofas it kills me to watch!!

And then they'll wonder why she is broken by the time she is five or six **sigh**