my embarresing PN pics

I_A_P

Visit site
title says it all really, and you can see how badly she is jumping, if u just click next then u will c all 3, the last one is nice though!
smile.gif

youll have to excuse me!
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks, im buying the last one, thanks i really dont know what was wrong with her, she felt all over the place!! will be getting her back checked once my new saddles arrive, as it could be a possibility, although shes been fine in my lessons!!

I_A_P

Visit site
" she looks like a bambi"

yer i know its awful i cant help but cringe!! that was the one she skidded into a bit and it went downhill from there..not suprising though really!
frown.gif

siennamum

Visit site
I have a wide selection of excruciatingly embarrasing pictures on various websites open to the public at large to go and have a look/laugh at.
The actual jump may have been a little sticky, but you look dead professional and extremely slim which is a great bonus.
grin.gif

(at least you aren't gurning - which I generally do over anything above 2ft)

I_A_P

Visit site
thanks very much siennamum- never shown an embarresing picture online before-been to scared!!!! lol mind u they have never been as bad as this!!

i just think she looks like a bit of a donkey in the first 2 but then in the last she looks far better---i dont think ill ever forget the descrption of her being a bambi-it suits the first pic so well! lol

SillyMare

Visit site
Was that your 1st PN with her?

I was dreadful at mine - totally over rode the whole thing, went like stink kicking poor India the whole way round - think we had 3 down.

She obviously has plenty of scope if she can pull shapes like that over fences!

I_A_P

Visit site
shes 8, if u had seen her lat year u wuldnt think she could even jump at intro seeing how she was dragging feet and all!! she has much improved and iv been ging out and doing some unaffiliated sj at a very similar height and not really having any problems so thought i had cracked it (or started to anyway)

she doesnt normaly jump like that-trust me..thanks goodness!!

yes it was my first PN the first 2 fences went really nicely as was the warm up after she had got over the fact that the siol was black!! i dont think i over rode it at all, i actually felt really comfortable witht he course as i was expecting it to be huge and it wasnt as bad as i had imagined i think i felt happy with it as we have been jumping that height at least in lessons so i felt fairly comfortable.

im having another lesson this week so will be interesting to se if she starts twising over her fences again as she has never done this before and thats why im wondering if she has got a niggle somewhere!

thanks for you comments
smile.gif

I_A_P

Visit site
this is more what she has been like recently!

Photo-0162-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

no-2.jpg

no-3.jpg

img103.jpg

such an improvementfrom when i got her, although theres a lot of work yet to do which i thin will involve gridwork!!! i shall take my vid cam to my lesson on friday if i remeber!!
smile.gif

buckybee

Visit site
You look so together on the other pics - don't worry, maybe she had a head ache!
tongue.gif

how did you get on with the other bits?