My Equine Nutrition course!!

Triskar

Visit site
Coursera have been in touch - my equine nutrition course is starting on 28th January and will be 5 weeks - Yay! I'll be able to see whether what I feed (grass, hay, horslyx with 1 handful of Happy Horse as a reward for being caught) is appropriate - although they are all shiny, well covered, full of energy (when they are out playing - lazy beggars in the school!).

MissMoo

Visit site
Brightbay - A FB study group is a fab idea! I'd be interested (but lack the technological know how to sort it out!)

Forever_broke - It's by Coursera. :)

Potato!

Visit site
Brightbay - A FB study group is a fab idea! I'd be interested (but lack the technological know how to sort it out!)

Forever_broke - It's by Coursera. :)

Im already signed up to the equine nutrician course, Im interesed in the Genetics course

daisydoo

Visit site
Yays I got my email through to! It's been a long time since I studied for anything so I'm hoping I can see it through! Hopefully will get motivation and help from you guys, a group would be good and I believe there are forums/groups on coursera to discuss. There looks like lots of interesting FREE courses on there, one at a time though!

WelshD

Visit site
These look really interesting. Are they really free and are there any catches?

I can see lots on the website that appeal to me

Faro

Visit site
I signed up too (as did quite a few of my endurance riding friends). Don't know until I'm back home and can view my personal e-mails though what the details are for me.