My first horse...

ecb89

Visit site
He's a 16.3 Irish draught and he's gorgeous!!
He's 5 so to begin with just working on his schooling and then local riding club dressage/jumping. The vet commented that he moves beautifully for a big horse.
Will come back and post photos later :)

ecb89

Visit site
I love him already! He settled in so quickly. I left him munching away on his hay. Could have watched him for hours. How do I post photos?

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
Booo!!! I was hoping to find pics already!

Anyway, upload pics to photobucket, right click and get the

VikingSong

Visit site
Congratulations. He's a lovely looking lad (I do have a soft spot for IDs). Just out of curiosity, who delivered him? Previous owners or did you hire horse transport? Only asking because I'm currently without horsebox and I'll probably be using horse transport for when I buy my next ned.

ecb89

Visit site
Congratulations. He's a lovely looking lad (I do have a soft spot for IDs). Just out of curiosity, who delivered him? Previous owners or did you hire horse transport? Only asking because I'm currently without horsebox and I'll probably be using horse transport for when I buy my next ned.

C&c bought him down on a shared load from Yorkshire to Essex. He was on the lorry a long time but came off really happy

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Ok so I'm incredibly incredibly jealous!
My favourite breed would be ID and I've always said if I could be really fussy my perfect horse would be a big chestnut gelding with a wide blaze and socks....
It's surprising though how many chestnuts are not quite right, the blaze is often the falling point, too narrow, irregular shape, too on the lips! (Seriously I'm that fussy about it)
He's perfection
❤️

ecb89

Visit site
Ok so I'm incredibly incredibly jealous!
My favourite breed would be ID and I've always said if I could be really fussy my perfect horse would be a big chestnut gelding with a wide blaze and socks....
It's surprising though how many chestnuts are not quite right, the blaze is often the falling point, too narrow, irregular shape, too on the lips! (Seriously I'm that fussy about it)
He's perfection
❤️

My dream horse was a chestnut, white blaze and four white socks. My dream came true

ecb89

Visit site
Unfortunately he's got a small scar on one knee, a splint and a curb so never going to do amazingly well at showing but next summer I will enter him into some hunter classes.
If anyone is interested his sire is Windgap Blue