My haybar has come... it is huge!

_jetset_

Visit site
OMG... just had my haybar delivered to my house and it is massive! I didn't realise that there was a bottom in it, I just thought it was a funnel.

I just can't get over how bloody big it is though! Is everyone else's horses using a horse one? Hannah is 16.3hh so I am sure I have bought the right one...

Peanot

Visit site
He He. They look big in the photos don`t they? I was thinking of having one but I think that they will take up a big portion of the stable and the door is one that goes all across the front. My stable is approx 11ft across and 14ft long.
I thought that they were without a bottom too.

rforsyth1984

Visit site
They look more normal when you wedge them into the corner in your stable!

My horse is only 15.1hh and he manages fine... although I have to almost climb in to empty the bottom!

Perissa

Visit site
They aren't as big as they look once they are up! I must admit I thought OMG when mine arrived but it really doesn't take up a lot of room in the stable.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Yep know that OMG feeling, but they really aren't that big when fitted in the corner. My horse is 15.3hh and manages to empty hers no problem. Bit puzzled though, coz they definately don't have a bottom
confused.gif

_jetset_

Visit site
It has like a half bottom... Definitely a haybar because I bought it directly from them!

It's now fitted and not too bad... although Han is scared stiff of it!

showjump2003

Visit site
I hope they aren't too big! I ordered two and they are due either tomorow or friday. One is for my 14.3hh horse and I got her a horse size one...