My horse has lost her 'innocence'

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Totally pointless post but I'm bored.....

Due to a few short term 'niggles' I decided to put my horse in foal, the plan is to keep the foal before anyone rants on about pointless breeding / over breeding :p

Vet, both Instructors and a couple of people whose opinions I value all agreed (sounds like I'm trying to justify myself :rolleyes:) with the choice of Stallion. After a few full starts i.e Her giving it the yes please but actually changing her mind when seeing him in all his glory *hmm hmm* she finally gave into him this week and infact enjoyed herself so much she had seconds :eek:

I had a text from YO yesterday saying that she (T-bag not YO) was calling to one of the colts who in turn was about to pass out with loss of blood to the head :D

So fingers crossed, teased again in a couple of weeks and then scanned or covered depending if she's taken or not.

Now, does anyone know where I can get a pink or blue leather diamante foal slip ;)

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Hahaha, bless her that Stallion must know some good moves.
Glad she finally decided to do the deed.
Have no idea on the slip but would like pictures when you find some:D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Hi SC :D

He was a very grumpy boy the first time that she led him on and this time he was a bit nervous apparently but who could blame him - I wasn't there. She was very keen to come in again on Thursday for the farrier, I think she thought she was getting seconds then :D

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Ooo. How exciting :)

Hope you're not to sore . If it makes you feel any better OH came off his bike today cycling through a forge. Typical bloke, hit it at 30mph and took off. He unfortunately thinks he's Lance Armstrong at the minute doing the Tour de France so was clipped in at the pedals. He's ripped his knee to shreds, torn his new shorts (with extra padding !) and scuffed the bike he spent £1000 on a month ago - knob :D

I've just won a headcam on ebay today, I so wish he'd had it on.

Anyway especially for you
(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
(((((((((GET WELL VIBES))))))))):p