My Horse is in Hospital :(

tinpot

Visit site
Could I beg the famous HHO for some get well vibes please? My horse has been admitted to hospital with colic :(
keeping every thing crossed for you and your horse i lost my boy an the beginning of the year to colic hardest thing ever sending loads of get well vibes x

nic85

Visit site
Thank you all for your vibes. She has pooed and seems to be back to her bolshy self this morning, I'm going there shortly to drop some food off for her so shall see how she is in comparison to last night. She's staying at hospital again tonight for obs and more Antibiotics .

Thanks again :)

exracehorse

Visit site
Good news. Nearly lost my boy to colic in October. Haven't stopped worrying since. Hold my breath every time I see him roll just to check it's not happening again. Hope he quickly comes home. Any idea on why? I shall never know.

nic85

Visit site
Good news. Nearly lost my boy to colic in October. Haven't stopped worrying since. Hold my breath every time I see him roll just to check it's not happening again. Hope he quickly comes home. Any idea on why? I shall never know.

Thanks, sorry to hear about your boy. We are not sure what the cause was, she was fine in the morning ate her breakfast went out fine but when she came in she was off colour and gradually got worse :(