my horses free jumping video

Sarah1

Visit site
Ooooh me too, we'll have to form an orderly queue!
My office is the same, all windows, no air-con, fan which is doing NOTHING!!!! I'm seriously thinking of getting the lap-top and going to sit in the toilet!
crazy.gif

Irishcobs

Visit site
Both are stunning horses and will definitely go far. But I have to agree with PG, Bere is looking very unsure, putting extra strides in and looking to stop which is producing a not so good jump. I'm sure with time and maybe sticking with smaller jumps for a while he would get more confidence after all he is still young.

Jadeebabyboo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
milo and bere (who is for sale)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDz1lE4G76o

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello. This is Jade. I didn't post this. someone has made up an account, and posted this. iv never been on h&h forum before. it seems to be obvious anyway as who ever this imposter is, cant answer your questions and comments.

If anyone knows who has put this up on here, please could someone please tell me. it is very rude, and i cant understand why someone would. i got told from a friend that i had posted this....i couldnt have! on the 21st i was at sussex show!

with regards to peoples comments. Bere wasnt EVER going to stop. to be perfectly honest he doesnt know how to! he was a bit sticky at times, which i feel is understandable as it was probably the biggest he has ever jumped. and he is learning, as i havent dont loads of jumping with him,compared to Milo due to being too busy. Milo finds it very easy, and has plently of natural scope. i havent just jumped them without thinking,. it was all prepared and there was an aim and planned excerise to it. i even put down shavings as a surface as i do not have a surfaced school. i was at the start of the run, as i lead them up, and i have the whip purely to encourage them (if) they do slow down or spook. if anyone has been to sales you will see they have lunge whips too.

also someone said bout what they get afterwards! they have a very small bit of mix were someone catches them.so they know they have done well when they jump. they are both 6.

and to ben_and_jerry : Milo does PLENTLY of grid work, and lateral work and to be honest, he has never had a fence down where its because his fore legs are dangling. he only folds right up when he really needs to. as you will see over the bigger fences.
i know Bere isnt the same class as Milo. Which is why he is being sold as an allrounder. A very good one! As compared to Milo, its not fair on Bere. MIlo is top breeding and talent.

ok any more comments. i am the real Jade not 'jadeshowjumper' and who ever you are please come forwards and say why. i will have the account deleted, im getting fed up of people doing stupid things. how am i going to copyright everything!!
mad.gif

also to people who know me, know that i put 'x x x' at the end of every message i send on forums!
mad.gif

thankyou for reading.

x x x

Pylewell

New User
Visit site
jade showjumper who do you really think you are pretending to be jade(the real one), i know jade really well and whenever she puts a vid up she goes into detail about the whole day and how good they were(they always are). so you might aswell give up now because there are loads of people behind jade_me.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

and the people who made nasty comments about bere and milo shut up, i know thee horses and jade has worked her ass off to get them how they are i dont know horses that are better than them
mad.gif
im sure if famous riders ride them then they cant be that bad