Visit site
teddyandalish.jpg

3 year old Teddy and my daughter

teddybear.jpg

Teddy Bear

colleen-2.jpg

My beautiful old girl, Colleen, about 24 in this pic

colinthepond.jpg

Col again, somehow she got into the pond earlier this year despite it being fenced off, and the fence still being intact just with her on the wrong side!

noseycharlie.jpg

Hairy beast Charlie being nosey

charlieremeinfield.jpg

Sorry for pic overload, those are my horses, nothing grand but special to me.

ColandMe

Visit site
Thank you, Charlie's 17 now, I've had him since he was 6. A lovely boy but can be a bit bolshy to lead if you're namby pamby with him. You have to 'walk with purpose' with him lol. An easy ride though, does as little or as much as is asked of him. Happy to plod, but quite able and willing to have a good gallop and is surprisingly speedy! Loves to jump too.
Ted is my new horse, 4 in April, so far proving to be an absolute sweetheart.
I'm a happy hacker, have no ambitions ( nor the ability ) to do anything else, I just love being with the horses. Can't remember ever not loving horses and finally realised my dream at age 26 of getting my own horse. She was a 17'1 Warmblood, badly neglected and in a terrible state and completely the wrong horse for a novice first time owner. Still I must've done something right as she's still here 11 years later although owned by a friend now. I still look after her though as friend shares my field with me so I get to see her every day.