My missing terrier may be near Bath ...

Smitty

Visit site
Please can anybody near there keep a look out.

He is on Doglost No 23333 and has been missing since May 2010. I have been contacted by somebody who would love for me to find him who has said that they tried 'dowsing' and he could be living as a stray in woods in Bath near to the Midford area. This could be possible as he would be well able to fend for himself, is about 40 miles from where he went missing and as he was such a nasty little devil I am sure nobody would have wanted to keep him anyway. Wierdley, I have always had the feeling that he would be up that way if he were still alive.

I have asked another person who found their own missing dog by dowsing to have a go and see if she can come up with anything. I see no harm meanwhile in contacting the DW for that area and asking/informing her and shall also contact Bath Dogs home. However I would be so grateful for anybody walking/riding in the area to keep a lookout for me for a rough coated, long legged white terrier with a docked tail and very distinctive black head markings.

Thank you

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Im very sorry about your little dog and hope he turns up soon.

It might be worth while checking all the little rescue homes like Dogfriends,Hollyhedge etc just in case.