My Monster Muddy Milton Keynes 3DE report...with lots of pics!

diggerbez

Visit site
well i've had my wrists slapped by fatty...and this is what i have messaged him in reply:

dear fatcontroller

i'm a bit confused...the propics with 'ultimate images' written on them were bought for facebook/internet forum use...but fair enough they did have the branding of the website on and so i accept the reason for their removal- hadn't realised this wasn't allowed...but please could you explain why my other pictures were removed? the ones without any branding on? they are just pictures like everyone else posts all the time and so i don't understand why they have been taken down?
do you police the pictures or has someone actually complained?

and to the pathetic individual who has complained (i'm assuming that someone has- fatty's PM talked about the post being 'brought to his attention') GET A LIFE!!!!!! ;)

kerilli

Visit site
TFC - I took most of those pics and I'm certainly not a professional photographer and she has my full permission to post them !!!!!!!!!

oh fgs, I CANNOT believe that pics taken by a fellow HHOer have been removed.

TFC, please will you consider who you are offending the most here? the one tragic button-pusher with **** all else to do, or the group of us who WANT to see photos of our friends, taken by our friends. surely 1 person's pathetic ill-founded bitching session shouldn't outweigh the fact that lots of us want to see those photos. This isn't the first time this has happened, Spotted_Cat was livid about it and left for a while over it. It is a totally ridiculous situation.
:( :( :( :( :(

diggerbez

Visit site
oh fgs, I CANNOT believe that pics taken by a fellow HHOer have been removed.

TFC, please will you consider who you are offending the most here? the one tragic button-pusher with **** all else to do, or the group of us who WANT to see photos of our friends, taken by our friends. surely 1 person's pathetic ill-founded bitching session shouldn't outweigh the fact that lots of us want to see those photos. This isn't the first time this has happened, Spotted_Cat was livid about it and left for a while over it. It is a totally ridiculous situation.
:( :( :( :( :(

what i don't understand is why the first picture (which has no branding) is still there but the others with no branding have also been removed... other people post unbranded pics and they don't get taken off so have mine? because i posted a couple with branding...that i had permission to post? argggghhhh...there are some pathetic people in the world :rolleyes:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Well I've looked through the terms and conditions and I quote "Therefore, please do not publish pictures on the forum not taken by you"
I took these pictures so therefore I can post them.

100B0300.jpg

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Oh Blimey :eek: - sorry luv thats a bit bigger than I intended :eek: Photobucket has changed and I dont do change.....

I'll try this one - it's one you didn't originally put up but it's lovely.

100B0281.jpg

diggerbez

Visit site
Well I've looked through the terms and conditions and I quote "Therefore, please do not publish pictures on the forum not taken by you"
I took these pictures so therefore I can post them.

100B0300.jpg

hahaha LOVE IT! :D:D
i do have a serious question...if we are only allowed to post photos expressly taken by ourselves...then how can anyone post photos of themselves riding? unless they are this type:

599329_10150856328341953_154316452_a.jpg

Carefreegirl

Visit site
And finally day 3.... (seems like its taken me that long to post a few pics.:eek:0

100B0530.jpg

100B0600.jpg

In conclusion - I think it is pretty obvious I am neither a professional photographer or have the slightest idea what I am doing when it comes to computers...... Now sitting here with my wrists outstretched waiting for a slap :p

Just previewed post and again they're big -sorry but did resize down to the third smallest size :confused::confused: (or not as it obviously appears)

ScampiBigMan

Visit site
oooh, i'm intrigued now! when when when??? :D

Weelllll, at Tracey's the first time. My 2 mares - bay & grey who I am trying to live up to...then at Somerford...then at Kelsall...who knows where next?!!!:D

Photo situation is nonsense, is making the purpose of CR difficult to fulfil in an interesting way...

Dollysox

Visit site
Fabulous report, lovely pictures (the later ones, that is, not the originals that have been removed by the over-zealous one), and my goodness, what a very gorgeous horse you have. Isn't it great when something you have been dreading turns out to be better than you ever thought possible? And what a wonderful bunch of HHOers.

charlimouse

Visit site
Glad the watch was lucky for you :D! The whole photo situation is getting completely ridiculous. I am sure it is only a matter of time before I get my wrists slapped for the ones I post that my dad takes :eek:!

diggerbez

Visit site
Weelllll, at Tracey's the first time. My 2 mares - bay & grey who I am trying to live up to...then at Somerford...then at Kelsall...who knows where next?!!!:D

Photo situation is nonsense, is making the purpose of CR difficult to fulfil in an interesting way...

ah....now i know who you are :D:D:D

diggerbez

Visit site
Fabulous report, lovely pictures (the later ones, that is, not the originals that have been removed by the over-zealous one), and my goodness, what a very gorgeous horse you have. Isn't it great when something you have been dreading turns out to be better than you ever thought possible? And what a wonderful bunch of HHOers.

thanks :D he thinks a lot of himself (a bit too much at times :rolleyes:)

diggerbez

Visit site
Glad the watch was lucky for you :D! The whole photo situation is getting completely ridiculous. I am sure it is only a matter of time before I get my wrists slapped for the ones I post that my dad takes :eek:!

well fatty got back to me and the ones CFG took were removed because they were on a white background and so 'appeared to be scans'...FGS...they were just on a white background as that's how i'd saved them to my machine...its getting to the stage where i can't be arsed anymore- it takes ages to add photos to liven up reports and then to get them all removed makes it pointless...which will mean no reports!

i'm going to button push on your next post JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT- clearly you can't have taken them if you are in them :p:p:p:p;););)

DarkHorseB

Visit site
Glad you went and glad you had a great time! :D
Enjoy practising your stressage and jumping if you are REALLY going to take an eventing break :eek: till your wedding :rolleyes::p

clairencappelli

Visit site
Ooo I was there doing class 0 and I saw you and snapped a picture of you at the last fence ( i was practising for my friend going in class two ) but its a bit crap...

MiltonKeynes089.jpg

A massive well done to you!

I had a borrow a horse a week before when my horse did a MASSIVE buck and threw her arse over her head and grazed/bruised her shoulder badly. I was there from friday to tues but stayed at the b&b you passed on your second roads and tracks there the huge puddle was so i had nice hot showers and a wram bed lol. That was awful weather and sod camping in it!

It was my very first three day event and I managed a 7th ( would have been 2nd if i hadnt of muffed up xc by going way to fast then having to trot before the penultimate fence - but trotted for too long ) on 38.5 dressage and clear sj and xc.

My team came 7th out of 30 too. Im hooked and want to take my loony warnblood to the sept one as I won an entry discount.

That class was huge - id have pooed my pants or left an extra log out on course!

diggerbez

Visit site
Ooo I was there doing class 0 and I saw you and snapped a picture of you at the last fence ( i was practising for my friend going in class two ) but its a bit crap...

MiltonKeynes089.jpg

A massive well done to you!

I had a borrow a horse a week before when my horse did a MASSIVE buck and threw her arse over her head and grazed/bruised her shoulder badly. I was there from friday to tues but stayed at the b&b you passed on your second roads and tracks there the huge puddle was so i had nice hot showers and a wram bed lol. That was awful weather and sod camping in it!

It was my very first three day event and I managed a 7th ( would have been 2nd if i hadnt of muffed up xc by going way to fast then having to trot before the penultimate fence - but trotted for too long ) on 38.5 dressage and clear sj and xc.

My team came 7th out of 30 too. Im hooked and want to take my loony warnblood to the sept one as I won an entry discount.

That class was huge - id have pooed my pants or left an extra log out on course!

oooh i didn't realise there was a B&B that close- would have been very tempted- was it expensive?

Thats a brilliant result- and the team result too- was pretty hotly contested i think! :D

skye123

Visit site
Very well done! :) I always wanted to do MK3DE but unfortunately left it too late with my horse :( Something to aim for in the future though :) If you go again and need a hand just give me a shout :)

chatter1

www.wayacresporthorses.co.uk
Yay great report and result! Nice to meet you - Shame about the pictures being removed! I just love the long format 3 day events and I agree with SC that I cant remember being so wet for a long time!! :D

diggerbez

Visit site
Yay great report and result! Nice to meet you - Shame about the pictures being removed! I just love the long format 3 day events and I agree with SC that I cant remember being so wet for a long time!! :D

nice to meet you too and WELL DONE for you fab result :D:D

WeeBrown

Visit site
Yay, well done no wonder you're glad you went! That report was fab although I was mighty jealous others had got to see piccs and I hadn't until I saw the ones posted later on. That fence in the last pic looks huge.

Sportyspots

Visit site
Well done, fab report and shame on the button pusher but thank you CFG and others for reposting pics. Brave to go on your own and heart warming to read of all the HHO who helped.

Firewell

Visit site
Fab report!!! Why can't I see the pics though!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *wails* stupid button pushers boo boos.

Congrats on your wedding!!! Mine is in 3 weeks, so excited :D.

I'm so glad it went well for you and you had a nice weekend. V rocks :D.

Saratoga

Visit site
Well done on a great result!! Could see the pics had been removed, ridiculous IMO when there are posts all the time with pics in. But glad I have seen them now, they are great :)