My MSc research project , please can anyone help me.

Visit site
Can anyone out there help me because I'm getting desperate for dogs & owners for a research project! If you can, I'd be really, really grateful, thanks. I'll post my official 'appeal' because that describes what I need a bit more concisely. Thank again for any assistance.

How Different is Your Dog?
I am an MSc Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare student from Newcastle University conducting a research project comparing the temperament of Labradoodles and Cockapoos with their parent breeds; Labrador, English Cocker Spaniel, American Cocker Spaniel and Poodle (Standard, Miniature, Toy).
I am using the Canine Behaviour Assessment and Research Questionnaire (C-BARQ) http://vetapps.vet.upenn.edu/cbarq/ to collect responses from owners of dogs aged 6m+ from the above breeds about their dogs’ behaviour. I would be very grateful if you could spare 10-15 minutes to complete the questionnaire and help with this project. If you would like to assist me, please visit the link above, create a brief profile, then ‘add a dog’, making sure you select ‘dog is participating in a study’. The name of the study is ‘Temperament Traits in NRCBD Compared to Parent Breeds’ (NRCBD = Newly recognised cross breed dogs), the code you require is 202127.
The C-BARQ is the only valid and reliable standardized assessment of canine behaviour available. Your dog’s scores regarding their response to everyday situations and stimuli will be immediately available upon completion and will give you an informative insight into your dog’s behaviour.
More information and research feedback will be posted at www.crossbreedresearch.co.uk This will give you the opportunity to learn more about temperament and dog breeds compare your own dog’s results against general trends.
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and please feel free to share and cross post this message. The more responses I can get the more reliable the results.

Mistletoeandawine

Visit site
Hi.

I would suggest getting in touch with the Kennel Club for some contacts of local dog training clubs (or even not so local so as not to impact your statistical population on reflection) who may also be able to help contribute. They have working dog commitees for agility, field trials etc who would have a number of those breeds represented, that you could approach for contributions as well. There will be a number of people on here who do agility and flyball who maybe able to rally some participants for you from their clubs. Maybe you could do a little flyer or similar that you could email to them so they could pin it on the wall at training that would give some of the rationale for your study etc and contact information for you so all they need to do as act as an go between for you.

Hope that helps and good luck.