My new competition horse is here!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Missy has landed in Belgium, much to William's delight (and her indifference). She will be 3 in May, but could do with growing 2 hands before I break her in
blush.gif
. Or maybe she'll follow Brit's example? For those that don't know she is by Mill Law and out of my advanced mare Deconometrie, a Selle Francais by Roslem II (an angloarab).

DSCF7617.jpg

Baydale

Visit site
She's very cute and I'm sure she'll have William wrapped around her little finger soon.
tongue.gif

When you find the magic way of making her grow two hands please can you let me know, as our 3yo, Myrtle, appears to have stunted growth.
frown.gif

Eventerlad15

Visit site
[quote\]

When you find the magic way of making her grow two hands please can you let me know, as our 3yo, Myrtle, appears to have stunted growth.
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same, my homebred 3yr old Freddie is currently about 14.2; I need him to grow by the summer! Think he may have stunted growth too...
blush.gif

And she is lovely.

tigers_eye

Visit site
Baydale - that is clearly because all your boys ate the magic growing beans! None left for poor Myrtle!

I hope she will go past 15.2, I really don't think I'd feel ok on something that small anymore!

Gamebird

Visit site
Ooooh, Arab on both sides
shocked.gif
. Maybe more Tamarillo than little Brit? Now I know why you like my Mill Law so much!

Good luck with the growing!
crazy.gif

Gamebird

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
we have a 3year old colt by mill law, he was realy small too but since xmas seems to have shot up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't wish for too much
crazy.gif
. Mine's at least 17hh and not 5 yet! Wouldn't be too bad if he could remember where his back legs were from one stride to the next....

Fiona

Visit site
Mares can be slow to grow though...

Flo was a weedy 14.2 as a 3yo, and by 6 she had stretched to 15.3.

Good luck with her, she looks a little pet
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Fiona