My new Drumcross Spurs 2 year old.............

fruity

Visit site
So saw her,fell in love with her and now can't wait to get her home :)

Hope you like her,pics are rubbish (the ones i took anyway!) and only got a few as........ A) it was very windy and freezing and B) was too busy seeing all the breeders lovely horses!

She is called Harmony and will make 16hh,she is 3 end of June but is very much a 2 year old to look at rather than a rising 3 yr old so will take things very slowly. She is CHAPS reg and was shown as a yearling so been out already and went out last summer also,i'm doing a couple of in hand shows with her this year and will then give her winter to mature before backing properly (she has been bitted and sat on no probs already) next spring,will then give her time off until autumn 2013 and then crack on with her sensibly. Pic over load sorry!

As a foal (breeder sent me them)

harmony1.jpg

Harmony2.jpg

Harmony3.jpg

With her half brother

Harmonybro.jpg

Yearling (1st show)

harmonyyearlingshow.jpg

harmyshow.jpg

And what she's like now (rather thelwell and au natural!)

P1060484.jpg

P1060486.jpg

P1060491.jpg

fruity

Visit site
Yes def agree with you,my very much regarded sensible trainer said just that,she is very croup high at the mo but have seen mum and lots of pics of dad and think she's worth risking,you just never know at this age if their going to be decent,hopefully when she fills out and grows into the legs she'll be a cracker! She def looks better in the flesh though,promise!

fruity

Visit site
Thanks Measles,had Sam been nearer he'd be sat munching grass in my fields by now :) this one was less than 20 miles away and as we share the same birthday it must be fate!

showjumpingfilly

Visit site
She is simply gorgeous!
Beautiful markings (and i'm not usually a coloured fan but don't mind the right skewbald)
Loving the white legs too, they will be fun in the mud :)

ecrozier

Visit site
Very nice! Like the last pic as well, she looks more grown up in that one. When are you fetching her? That's exactly how old roo was when we bought him! How big is she now?

fruity

Visit site
Ah thanks everyone! Em she's being vetted monday (work couldn't fit her in any sooner) so she'll be home all being well by next saturday. She's 14.3 and a bit currently but that's a rough gestimate by breeder,she seemed the same height to Dora when i sat on her and she's 15hh so around that mark.

ecrozier

Visit site
She looks bigger than that in the pictures! Sounds like she will end up 15.2-16hh I guess, which is ideal isn't it. very nice, can't wait to see her out and about in 2013!

fruity

Visit site
Mum ia 16.1hh and Dad is 15.3hh so hoping 16hh max. She'll be walked out around the farm and over the motor bridge at some point to get her used to things before her ridden career,doing south ox open show in hand with her hopefully,just need to work on the trotting up as she is a bit rusty!

Gorvie

Visit site
Hi - I only just found this recently but as I also have a Drum youngster thought I would share some photos. She is abviously the coloured one in this selection and the bay mare is also mine. Here's a link.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110515210783468620237/GRHCAnnualShowingShowJuly12#

Mine is called Jannimesa Jewel and was bred by the Jannimesa stud. She is out of Karen's Lady Luck - a Primitive Rising mare. She is now 3 years old and was professionally backed in April - now being brought on slowly at home here in Guernsey where I live. Hope everything goes well with yours. Best of luck. Gillian.